Saturday, May 5, 2007

Finally!!!

yeah!!finally i get back my comp after 2 week dont have the comp..
its freaking long wei.....this 2 weeks totturing me!!T_T...
anyway....now also damn torture...project project and project that what i have in my mind now....
i think i explain abit what i do or say last week..=)....last week...i got nthg to do at all..
and i think i can marry the tv already...=)...that word say by someone to me.....
let me guess...i go find back all my old disc and watch...i finish whole set of lord of the ring...then 300.... and a lot more la....but i cant believe that...i take the wei xiau pasta drama and i finish all episode in 25 hours...xp..wakakak...i cant believe that also...xp.......
second thing is about studying la...nthg to say also...but 1 to say that i want to die coz of the project that i got....T_T....and last week...i tell myself...if i like the girl...y dont i just say it out to her?so i got decision that i WILL say that to her....and i say..just say 3 word is not hard....and i say that to her...i cant tahan anymore...whenever im sad happy or wtv...i feel like she is the 1 that i will tell 1st....she is the angel for me...=).....nthg can stop me of like her...and here i want to say that my feeling to you its true...i not playing a fool with my feeling...whenever u happy or sad...you can share with me.....no matter what happen i still hope that im still your friends...that the word i want to say it out...=)...and now freaking tired....just finish my project..T_T

No comments: