Friday, February 29, 2008

happy birthday...

Yesterday was one of my best friend birthday.
I would like to wish him Happy Birthday !
Happy Birthday Soo Yu Jian.
I keep wonder,how u going to celebrate your birthday?lol
because is like 4 years celebrate once.anyway.we still got celebrate with him.=)
yesterday whole day was busy.reach house at around 11+.Then have to write letter for the Qm report and also iron my uniform.
Finish pack and do all my stuff around 1..><.. Tired like hell...Then go sleep....... ..... ..... ........ ................ ............................. ........ .. wake up at 6.50am...i can feel myself not well..keep cough... so i tell my parents i not going for meeting..... not because i lazy.because i really dont feel well... Then later around 9+...i receive call from Mun Wai... keep ask me why never go troop meeting and scold me la... i tell him the erason and al those stuff..which i dont care la.....oz i also very weak... but then when he scold,i just listen what he scold.... Sometime not i don't want to go for troop meeting.. because got reason only i never go! and i still remember the word he make me very angry...very pissed off!! "U scared OF scouters izit?hear scouters come and u don't want come?" OH please la...if i scared of scouter,i wont care my stuff and prepare all my report by midnite.. i can rather go sleep and dont care anything...i know what u trying to say la.. But why should i scared?REASON!!!OMG! i know all my friends help me alot!i know that. Sometime ....when something happen...not like i dont want to do... is like im so weak to go!If like this,i rather dont go for anything la.... certain reason before i do anything la!i got nothing to say about that.... nothing to say...... end up..thanks to all my friends..=)

No comments: