Monday, March 10, 2008

vote vote...

wth..my whole body full of red dot..><..
don't know allergy to what..=.=.....
its not itchy...its not pain....but when u look at it..so suck!
i am like..WTH!!!!!!1..
so go back to my hometown...swt....
go seee doctor...and the doctor make joke with me..><..wth..
stupit EVER LAME JOKE!..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
end up..i make 1 spec there...and i jsut realise..my POWER for my spec increase again!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
300+...><...so HIGH!!!!!
3 days also my body full of red dots..><..swt..damn sick of it..haizzzzzzzzzz...
After that..come back home....and the next day....





Vote Vote Vote!
My whole family watching in the Tv with my grandma and my uncle aunt..haha
what a day for Bn..they win alot.....
but they also lose Kedah,Selangor,Kelantan,Pulau Pinang, and Perak...(malacca if i not mistaken...)
hahaha....I got no comment about that...
and also i don't really know where is the location of my place..=X...hahahaha....
but i just show the location of vote in my place..
but i know..whole selangor now under


(DAP)
Democratic Action Party


and also....


(PKR)
Parti Keadilan Rakyat


P.105-PETALING JAYA SELATAN LIM SIANG CHAI BN 22,892
HEE LOY SIAN PKR 28,598 MNG

JUMLAH PEMILIH : 73,192
KERTAS UNDI DITOLAK : 1,044
KERTAS UNDI DIKELUARKAN : 52,631
KERTAS UNDI TIDAK DIKEMBALIKAN : 97
PERATUSAN PENGUNDIAN : 71.91%
MAJORITI : 5,706




P.106-PETALING JAYA UTARA PUA KIAM WEE DAP 37,851 MNG
CHEW MEI FUN BN 17,879

JUMLAH PEMILIH : 76,618
KERTAS UNDI DITOLAK : 527
KERTAS UNDI DIKELUARKAN : 56,295
KERTAS UNDI TIDAK DIKEMBALIKAN : 38
PERATUSAN PENGUNDIAN : 73.47%
MAJORITI : 19,972






Both win and take over the whole selangor....
and my hometown..NILAI!!!
woooooot~~~~
my grandma say...NIlai never win before in the whole history in Malaysia!
haha...is like.....something wrong with the government now...
so this is so far the result....and finally..i kow my location...
my location is PJS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT PJU!!!!!!!!!!
but for me to go PJU!!!!i just need to walk 30 metre!!!!!!!
hahaha..don't realise starting..hahaha...=X...
So that is the end of Bn in Selangor for 4 years...mabye another 4 years..we will see what wil happen to our state....i can't say anything..i just can see the results..
Camp is tomorrow...i mean*form 4*..
haha...coz we start camp earlier..is time tobe like last year!
CHOR DAI DI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahhaahah..
camp until friday..=D...and this is just normal camp..haahah..

No comments: