Thursday, May 15, 2008

footdrills competition all over~

I should say..
we train so hard for the past 2 weeks...
end up...we get nthg..
what do we get?experience?=X
i sacrifice my time from exam...
haizzz...
the result seriously make me dissapointed..
i think i should continue for my study..
just hope i don't fail for any of my subject..
then god wil help us...

sometimes Yusnizam also know how to make joke..><.. but not really nice..=D.. but always remember...For us... We already be in the skuad for 2 weeks... no matter what happen.. we dont blame eac other.. everyone in the aquad got their own mistake.. just remember we won't repeat our mistake again... human in the world sure will do mistake and make sure we won't repeat the mistake... memories is still memories.. Yesterday was my memories day also.. i will always remember the date... 14? its a very special date for me.. and for u... just remember..i always be happy.. nthg can change that.. rite? =)

No comments: