Monday, November 10, 2008

balik pusing!

Yesterday..
went back to my hometown..
coz of my greatgrandmum stuff...
yawn..
i lazy write lah...
just show some picture lah..
wheeeeee...
today i 1st day start work after so long i stop..
KANASAI!
so sien..=.=
but the sales not bad lah..=)



going up....



prepare to bai san..=x..heheh


my grandfather..=x



all ready bai san..=x

Bai~~~my greatgrandmum..masuk rumah baru*
my gradpa cut the *fat gou*..and everyone must eat...coz *fat=rich*
wah...what a nice pig..x...heheheheheheh!!!

wah..yummy...my uncle eating so syok!!!

i also eat..i dont care..=x..hahaha


and i use 2 hand..muahahahh!


my small aunty and uncle...
my 4th aunty and uncle..=-x

my 2nd uncle and my meh meh..-x


my gugu..=)
My beloved grandparents..=x...i miss u all so much..
my uncle say wo*money money lai lai lai*
my gugu.=)

my uncle at behind seriously a joker..=x...haha.
my daddy..=xafter that..come back..the wether hot like shit...@@..how un til ah..
i dont know what to say..=x..
i pula sleeping..
too sleepy..kk..
that all..tomolo work again..
**



**PSPS--ALL THE BEST FOR SPM STUDENTS*
HOPE U ALL CAN DO WELL TOMORROW!


No comments: