Friday, May 22, 2009

stupit people

so tiu nia seng
deng..today got sej 2 and physic 1..
sej 2..hmmm..i will say is ok lah..although i forget some of it.><
physic..swt..dowan talk about that...
phew..1 weeks already finish~~~
oh well..

today ah...damn freaking hate that wai loon..=.=
today ask me dota at 2..i am like..oklah..cincai...
then play with him..
oh well...what to do..play half way..i switch team..coz enemy all leaver..
then end up..
i challenge him..
then my fren msg me..
mean my enemy..
"ur friend say gtg, yamcha"
zzzzzzzzzzzz
i am like..wtf...
then i continue play lo..after that..10 more min..

zzzzzzzzzz
i saw my dork keep bark..rupa rupanya..he come to my house..

wailoon,Philip,Wai soon and chor..=.=..
sei za..call me go picadily yam cha..
oh well..
so i go lo.:D
when we reach there ah..we sit at *some nice place*
got 1 couple behind of us..cough cough...
i cannot see them..coz i and wai soon facing other side..then wai loon and philip facing them!
and also Chor..
haha...they say until~~
i dont know wat to say..=x...
something like~~~~



*eh,look at the guy hand*<----COUGH COUGH



I not turning at the back lo..if not so obvious..=x
then they at there for 1 hour....their eye keeep looking at there..=x..
paiseh..
XD...
after that..balik rumah and relax~~



No comments: