Friday, July 24, 2009

What Happen?

NOwadays..
people say i changed alot.
yes i do.
and i know i change alot.
last time.
no matter what happen,i can smile
enjoy..
laughing all the time?
NOW?
its damn hard to me?
ever alot of people say why so emo?
this is driving me crazy..
i try to study hard to get my scholarship..
i want to make my study can be better.
but now..i cannot even dare to take a book and read.
i so sad to hear that..
for myself?
where am i?my soul is gone..
my spirit is gone..i am nothing..
i am just an useless shit now.
want to take a book and read also got trouble?what the use of me ?
NTH
i am being hated
good..hate me more..
more people..and i suck to the max.
get a called from wai loon ask me go 1 u..
actually i does promise them to go out..
and u all can say i ffk lah..
not a good deal.
i always does that rite?
game also i ffk..
promise 9 ppl last tuesday i should go dota with them
end up..never go
coz i go other places
to do something that i think more important..
but it dissapoint me.
...and i let them screw me up..
yeah
i am ffking
just say what u want..
i dont know what to say..
no one will know what i think..
i just getting sad now adays..
emo?
sad?unhappy?
if u think of this thing
i am the 1..
i am...
-dissapointed with my life-

No comments: