Tuesday, December 8, 2009

OMG

Is that serious?
Is that truth?
YES!
i have to accept the fact!
SPM IS OVER!!!!
xD
I'm ready TO ENJOY!
hahaha
i dont want to think about my SPM result
what i want now is to enjoy
i plan alot of stuff
seriously alot
and i dont know what to do.
yeah,i kena NS?
SO?
yeah
i got camp coming up soon.
wow..
think about the whole month.
serious alot of thing that happen
during SPM sumore..
well.?
i celebrate my sis birthday party
i went to Genting
we go study together..
seriously alot..
i cannot forget the moment we study together.
the way we laugh,
for me..its just memories..
today..sharp at 2.45.i came out from the hall
i feel..SO COOL!
some of us is like..burning PAPER!
hahaha
and for me?i watch..
hehe
then we 1 geng go CC together..
my god..this is so NICE!
more than 10+ PPL GO..
the most suprise is..
Kah XIong also got go..
well..
this is real fun!xD
i should stop by now..
and..
thanks to "U" that accompany me all the time during SPM.
:)..
what i said,is truth from my heart.


No comments: