Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday Jo Leen




HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY ONG JO LEEN!
lol.=)
my mui mui Joleen
lol
since a long time i didnt see u.
but somehow,i wish you all the best for everything and be happy with you love one.=)
stay happy all the time
lol
well,i wonder when I REALLY KNOW her so well and she become my mui
haha
really feel funny.=)




mhmmmmm,school reopen soon
can you believe?still got around 10 more days or less before school reopen
time pass so fast
blink 1 time already over.
wellits time to be busy back again,must really brush up myself and be active all the time
i cannot imagine what will happen.
study+activity+working
+
MISS/THINK of my dear.=)
it will be tough,but i can handle it
already 27th December
already one year that i really spend my time with you
from the first time we know each other until we be together.=)
it just so sweet.=)
2010 will be in my memories ....=)

No comments: