Sunday, February 17, 2013

Now i think
Its the best time for me to blog,
once in awhile, less reader will make me feel more comfort.
Chinese New Year ending soon,
and my  class official start in 1 week time,
When i think back, What have i done for this week,
really amazing,
What i do normally?
Gamble, Pai Nien, hang around with friend lo.
This year a bit different,
although last year i got someone to accompany,
This year no more, But i went to my friend house at ipoh, hang around at ipoh with mc and ivory.
A good trip at ipoh .
hmmm.
This year Valentine days fall on a few days after cny,
for the first time after so long,
i no need to bother about it.
This is the day,
which i actually relax,
playing with friend, and lepak when i still can.

Nothing much to blog nowadays,
because my mood is not there to blog about.

PS: Don't ask me why, I just know, i am who i am.

No comments: