Thursday, April 4, 2013

I blog again,
today really not in a mood.
It seems ok for me but not for me also
argh,ignore what crazy thing i said.

Finish my part time job currently
gain quite alot experience from the job
I quite satisfied for it.
Market research company really fun in another way.
But,
so fast,
class going to reopen again.
I not really satisfied with last sem exam,
though can get at least 2 B,
but,
aiks.
dissapointed.

hmmm, Not really in a mood today,
not because i dont want,
Is i still under control,
i actually want to watch that movie also,
but time, really make me cannot,
i hope i am like u all,
got freedom, can do anything u all want.
Sometime i really envy about u all >.<
i wish i can get that kind of life too,
but its tough for me.
I still need to do my responsibility,
follow people order, although i make u all dishappy,
i also not happy as well.
it make me feel that , i really a troublesome guy that bring a troublesome life to people.
so shit of my life.


I dont know why i still do it although u do that to me.
u make me feel like,
when u need me to do something, u will find for me,
when u want a listener, u will find for me.
but i know u know that,
no matter what happen,
i still will do something for u.
that is no reason for me to stop.
although u feel like u can make me hate u,
or angry u.
yeah, sometime i got that kind of feeling.
but i still go on with it.
I never stop or care about u
i no need to find a reason to care about u.
Peace

No comments: