Friday, April 6, 2007

...swt...

swt....yesterday i spend the whole day fix my msn..
i almost spend 10 hour of doing that...=)...
i think i should keep all my password..lol..but 1 thing..
wayne still know my password...swt...lol..but i trust wayne...
wayne..u better dont say anything out...but i already change my friendster n msn password..
xp..lol..i think now u oni know myspace pass rite?xp..lol
=)...weekend come again..i wonder wat i going to do this weekend...
i hope not like last week...last week only stay in house..i hope this week can go out..=)
now seriously damn bz already ....start hav alot of project in my hand..like....
geo,sejarah, n kh project...and i hav to study also..swt...
so damn alot of work to do....now seriously got no more time go out already...haizzz...
well...n today wake up at 9 no water ...swt...hav to wait until around 12 only got water...swt..
i hav to wait until that time only i manage to bath and eat and .....
Hope everyone enjoy weekend!=)

No comments: