Friday, April 20, 2007

tired day....

=).....well...long time never update my blog..=P
well..this time is for sukan day!!
lsukanday...everyyear the same oni..that is in the same stadium everytime that is (stadium Kelana Jaya!!....this time i go to that stadium by bus..xp.hahah....actually is so last minute !!!coz i never give my name to teacher...n so lucky that teacher allow us to sit in the bas....=)
reach stadium..have some footdrill practise.....then have our paras!!...later the house infront of us is Seladang...everyyear oso the same..that is when seladang making noise.....scout will LANGGAR mereka..hahaha...=)....after finish the pebarisan...all scout have their footdrill practise outside the stadium...but lucky this time 1 mistake oni 3 push up!!=+..so good!!..ahaha...the training around 1 hour i think so....we go back in to the stadium.....lepak in the stadium for a while...=P...then around 12+ all scouts have to clean the stadium...xp...clean for around 45 min...then later all prepare to go back to skool...n 1 thing...
THE WINNER IS STILL THE SAME ONLY SINCE I IN BB SO MANY YEARS!!THE WINNER IS SELADANG......SELADANG win Everything.....like....sorakan n blablabla...so sien la look at seladang win until...haizzz....then later go back to skool....reach skool around 1+.....then i go to kavi house..swt la....go his house to do the geografi project..until 6 sumthing reach my house.....then later i have my dinner n watch tv for a while...n i hav to start study...study iand finish all my homework around 10+..then later ready all my stuff for study 2molo like iron,packing my bag....until 11+ then onl i get my rest...btw b4 that oso some1 sms-ing me...but im too tired...so i still sleep..hahaha.,...=)

No comments: