Saturday, September 15, 2007

so tired..thank to this people

haha..=)..im back again..XD...Yawn~~!~~YAWN!!~~~!..
thanks to someone that make me so YAwn!~~..lol..
yesterday i promise 1 girl that i going to online at 2..and i seriously did..XD
somemore i never late...my time sharp 2 i on9..lol..XD...oh well....chat with her...
can be so crazy....chat until none stop..=)..
and always say that I BULLY HER~!!!!SWT!!!
i never bully u ...=X..i just talk only la..haha..XD..its true what i say la..
hehehe...then chat until almost 4+..i want sleep..my sis dont let me sleep and ask me teman her...
so ...i contninue online...still chat with her....chat until 4+...then we offline lo..see how good am i let her off9..XD.....then....still sms..=.="""""".......make me sleeep at around 5...ZZzzzzz..btw...so fun chat with u..hhahhaha now so ...YAwn!!!~~~~~~~YAwn!!~~~

No comments: