Thursday, September 27, 2007

thanks for the wonderful day..

^_^...today is......27 SEptemBER!!YAY!!it mean that is my birthdaY~~~^_^
im so happy today...1stly...let say..who is the 1st person that send me birthday sms in my hp^_^..
the 1st person obviously is "HER" la..wow..!!the 1st ever gurl is...EVELYN!^_^...i receive at 12.00.03..XD....it mean ...sharp twelve but just 3 second over..haha..lol..second is from....my granddaughter YANLENG!!!wheeee..=)..the time is also so close..is like...12.00.11...XD...just 8 second different..ahahah!lol..anyway thanks for u 2 for sending me the msg..=)..the third 1 no need to mention la..XD.haha...guess who?..lol...

school time

this is the worst la!zzzz....in bus also..all say to me happy birthday...which i think i should be happy..^_^..then.....reach school..which i don't think is nice..zzzzzz....starting of school until recess also nothing happen...then .....after recess only..i on trouble!..I'M FORCE TO SIT IN 1 CHAIR!..then is like..20+ people surrounding me...then they start singing birthday song for me..^_^...i feel so touched...then ..ALL WHACK ME!WTH!..pain!body so pain !OUCH!
i think my whole back also red already...T_T!!but i enjoy it..thanks to everyone that sing me a birthday song...^_^


McDonald's time...

wow....this is the best time i like..!!haha...thanks for "EVELYN" coz come out..^_^...haha..XD!
lol..i'm so happy when i saw u..^_^..wheee..can fly~!XD...haha..oh well..=D...i got my self a cake..^_^...and i get my "chu lui" a pig which i think is suitable her..hahaha..XD..lol..is just like her only..heheh...!lol..is so weird when i get some person a present....and i never get any present from her yet..^_^..hahaha..lol..but ..who care!!~~~~XD...lol..which i kena the most....some cake on my face..aiks.!!..damn hard to wash!!zzzz..then after 2.30...most of them go tuition..and kenny go to cc..^_^..mean that time only i and her..haha..but we walking around only lo..^_^..XD....=P!and that all..^_^..





*Kenny,wayne*both also dont know do what..*ash...having fun^_^
i dont like this...T_T..kena cake..but lucky a bit only..hahah..XD
kenny and wayne..just now use hp..now put hp to pocket..XD

haha..lol..this is me..^_^



The final pic i take with her..^_^..me and her..^_^..love her~~~'


^EVELYN^....love u~~~wheeeee..^_^

No comments: