Wednesday, November 21, 2007

-_-...9 years old girl make me speechless!

wah..today..during working..zzzzz...the camera shop boss niece come to visit him...
so i saw her niece also la..zzzzzz...1st eye i saw her..the conversation begin like this..

me,the boss,ashley(her niece)

wow..who is this?
my name is ashley...
lol..she is my niece...
oicic..so cute la her..
well..uncle...why this kor kor rite..like a malay only?so dark....not like me....not like my skin colour..so fair....
*she ask me*
KOr Kor Ivan..are u a malay?i think u are malay..u so dark la..

eh...then how u want me to be chinese?
aiyo..u go use powder make urself more fair then only u look like chinese...
*speechless*

wah..i totally speechless wei!a 9 years old girl can make me speechless...she came from australia..but 1 thing..she really very cute....lol..!
Camp is coming...but i not going...i just help them prepare stuff for camp....
have to get kerosene...swt..alot more la....hope they enjoy..=)


No comments: