Monday, November 26, 2007

lol..very fun ..

what a nice day..today my sale is totally great!and the profit also..=P
hahaha....well...today....Rachael and Shu come and find me.....
say want to belanja makan..lol..then oklo~~~end up...my own money..-.-!
what to do..its ok actually...then rachael buy 2 pendrive from me..@_@..
lol...then after that..i manage to trick my fren..=P
some convo

me,Joe,lee

*after rachael go back*


eh..that girl is ur gf ah?
yala..now only u know ah..haiyooooooo~~~
OMG...this kind of ppl got girl fren?what kind of world is this la...USELESS WORLD!
*curi curi laughing*
eh lee..this ivan ah..got girl friend wei!!!!
haiyo..this people talking crap also u believe.?
wont la..he is just 15 years old..and i am 27..u think he can trick me?
*i cant tahan already*LAUGHING !!!!!!
end up..he come and smack me..-.-!


this is so funny wei!


No comments: