Wednesday, December 26, 2007

TOMORROW!

seriously so nervous....i waiting tomorrow almost 2 month...
the date that i afraid the most...but the date that i waiting for..
i hope that i can get good result...but i know that i cant get good result..
i just make sure that 1 thing..i know that i already try my best..no matter what my result...
i also will accept that....
i still remember the moment i take PMR..
During that time..
i am just a little boy that don't know anything..
After 2 month...i seriously understand...
i know i am so amateur last time...seriously...but now i understand..
i already know what is amateur...that come to my life last time..
now..i want to make sure it dissapear...coz..
during the time i working until.....i know i not just get money..
i know i not  JUST GET MONEY!!!!
i get my sweet memories....i know what i can do..
i understnad alot of stuff..although pepople there keep scold me..
but i just enjoy the moment of that..
I make sure i wont forget the moment of working that....
I am so happy..no matter what..i just happy with that...=)
Thanks for everything.....
anyway...
I hope i get good result tomorrow..
but it just will be hope...=)
ciauz~

No comments: