Monday, December 31, 2007

2008!!!!!

2007 already PAST!
i aiming for my future that is 2008...
i try to forget whateva bad memories about my past...
no matter what stupit stuff about the past..is already over..but for sweet memories..
it will always remain..=)
anyway..today celebrate NEW YEAR EVE at PYramid..
actually don't plan to...coz my sis and me just plan to go and sing K..that why...
ppl ask me got go celebrate or ask me go other place..
i tell them no..so i just go singK with my sis and my 2 cousin..=)
i ask Joleen go...but then..she go out with Wai Jack and the geng to pyramid also..
so i say nvm...i start singK at 1....lol..
alot of song that i sing wei!!!!!!
especially my FAVOURITE SONG!
MIAN YI!!!!!!!!!!!
that song sing until so chun!
well...i don't know why i like to sing that song...just feel like singing it..
just feel so meaningful....
and also..=.=...my sis and my couz crazy..
the song they pick...i seee the singer..all also..
NICHOLAS ZHANG DONG LIANG
SHE
FEI LUN HAI
=.=.....60% is that song...
sing until crazy!lol..well..and also..go out with my sis seriously terrible..=.=
especially singK..dont be the same room with her..sure in trouble!!!
lol...then sing until 4.....
after that we plan to watch movie...
but then...the movie start at 7...so we go to eat "TEMPAYAKI" 1st..
=.=...always con me..make me use my money AGAIN!..lucky i got bring extra money go out..
if not ah...sure going die...lol..then after that..go buy the MOVIE...
ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS..
lol..while waiting that movie..i go play some game 1st la..
ahahha...can't believe i saw Yao Juan,Chun Yeen and Kenton there..
lol...i saw them twice in a row ..hahaha..
like usual..when reach 7..go watch movie la..
hahaha...
i only can say..
when i watch that movie until end..
i LAUGH LIKE HELL!!!
cant stop laughing...=P..hahahaha..coz too funny...
well...after that..
ready for countdown..
hahaha...that time i start looking for JOleen and the geng...
hahaha..later quite late only i saw them..
but then...that fireworks SUX la..
cant see clear...well...then later..
saw the truck kena spray like mad...full of word like.
*fuck u**go die**skull sign*
starbuck~~~~~~~~~~~~~yummy..=P
that all..and i wait my aunt to fetch me..reach home at 1.30+..
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy..=P


No comments: