Friday, January 4, 2008

starting of the school...

3RD of JANUARY!!!!
1st da of school...wow...i think i should feel great rite?haha
well..starting of the schhol doesnt bring anything..
so rite...in themorning..go to the hall and have assembly...
this assembly is freaking long..=.=....1 hour+
swt..so long...nvm..after taht..heard pengetua say.....
today...our class will change name..
we change from the colour name to ...
"BUKIT BINTANG"
mean...1 alphabelt 1 class..
soo its "BUKIT NAG"
ahhaha...so now or class is like...
4B,4U,4K,4I,4T,4N,4A,4G...
4B,4U and 4K is pure science....hahah..
i am so happy when i heard that i go to PURE SCIENCE!!
yay...finally can!!!!!1ahhaah..and my class is 4K..=D
hahaha..wow..like usual...
this year my class ketua kelas is ELDEN kam..=.=....4 years same class with him..4 years also him.....crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....penolong is Elamaran...=D..hahah...i lose to him 2 vote..=X
hahaah...so i am 3rd..and teacher give me the post BENDAHARI>.=D..hahaha..
its okla..=D..lol..better then nothing..=D..heheh....wow..our ketua GURU DISIPLIN change teacher already...T_T...now change to cikgu YUsnizam..its still okla..=D..coz i prefer my last ketua guru disiplin..that is ENCIK AGIS!!!!!!!!!!ahaha..he is the teacher i respect the most...seriously...still...well....no comment...then just now..=.=...cikgu Yusnizam do spotcheck..=.=
wth!!!my hair so short also.!!!!!!he come near me and say LONG!!!!
EXcuse me!!!!!!!my hair is like freaking short..=.=!!!!!!and he bring Wai Soon come zha me..=.=
waisoon say...=.=.....see...ur hair so long...u should be like my hair....see the different..=.=DENG..
im totally speechless..well..now got 2 tutiton..=.=sigh..and have to fight again to join back the school chess team...=.=its not easy at all to fight back...but nvm...swt...
anyway...new starting of the year..
hope this year will be better..=D

No comments: