Friday, June 20, 2008

Mr Agis !

My beloved Guru Disiplin had retired...
I feel so sad..he is one of the best teacher that i love..
no matter how he punish me,catch me in cybercafe,or scold me..
he is still te only teacher that i respect...
he teach me when i form 3..teach me math...
his teaching will be like...
20% teach
30% joke
50% story
but we till understand what he teach..=)
coz he is special..
he is the longest teacher that teach in SMKLBB
he teach for 25 years...
it is a very long time...
today his retirement day is seriously very special..
alot
ALOT ALOT of ex-BBians return to BB...
for the 1st time i saw so many ppl that come for the retirement..
why so many?because in everyone heart..he is the best teacher...
the moment..
well...
i just can say..
teacher...or sir...u still will be the best in everyone bb-ians heart..
thank you so much..

No comments: