Saturday, June 14, 2008

woooot..

=.=..
starting of semester 2..
i feel myself ..
LAZY!

maybe that is me?
well...
Kenny change school to SAS
just see...this month..full of activity...
my exam result..i dont wnat to mention about it...
Yesterday i had VP
well...just say..full of laugh..=.=...and lame?lol!but is nice!
today my Installation...
but i never go...
some reason make me cannot go..>< sigh...
but this month..i addicted top football..lol..><
2 team i support since before the euro2008 start!
Portugal and Holland!
from starting i tell kavi
Holland will win in the group stage..end up..
HOLLAND TRASH ITALY3-0
HOLLAND TRASH FRANCE 4-1
2 world champion finalist had been trash by Holland..
i think Holland is good..!
Portugal!my favourite team!i love their football style when they play..
PORTUGAL AND HOLLAND!
can win!=)


5th PJ campfire is coming...
hope the campfire success!
to everyone in the campfire committee!
GAM BA TEH!


my school make a special day..=.=..
call HARI KELUARGA..=.=!
honestly...i dont know what to do also for that day...
what it is about?i dont know..
on the day itself...Sri Aman Hari K!
hmmmm...just mention...today is 13th...
tomorrow is 14th..
14
14
14
14
14
2 month of memories...i remember!the answer that i give last time.. is the answer i feel so brave to say it out...and also the question that i ask! =)

No comments: