Friday, December 5, 2008

hooray...

hooooray!!
PC FAIR COMING!!!
i going rock pc fair this year..xD>..the end of thsi year..lol..
well..
so cham for calvin..hehe..
ytd i force him drive to work..
lol..
then complain alot...lol.....
and DM yts is
SUPER
FUCKING
>>>><<<<
QUIET!
noo ppppppl...damn little pppll....macam rumah hantu..=.=...
wheeee...after that..i ask calvin fetch us..me and my sis go wings cafe at Kuchai Lama..
lol...my driver so good....
lol....
guess why we go there???
my sis want to seeeeee a guyh name start with....
H****N
guess who is that...bet some of u all know..xD...
haha....
coz he got join the pop star singing competition..
so must give some support mah..
seee...i such a good brother rite?xD...
calvin go and play laptop only...lol..
after that...ask calvin fetch us back..around 12..lol..
=.=....he say want stay overnite in our house..
lol...damn zha dou..
end up~~~~
stay in my room..=.=...
*PSPS:NOT GAY*

No comments: