Sunday, December 14, 2008

PC FAIR IS OVER!

FINALlY PC FAIR IS OVER!!!!!
OMG ..
is sooo long...3 days like 3 months...
omg!!!
tired like shit...
haha...today sale quite good..fuiyoooh..alot of sales wei..$$$$
so seldom can see so much of $$$$$$
hehe...xD..
my pocket so gemuk..lol..=x...
today everything is fine..
my boss fetch me go and come back..
haha!!!
come back time!!ask my boss belanja makan..and he seriously belaja wei!!
xD..
so i eat alot@!!!!
then my boss ask me..
go try that sausage..=.=..
i am like..ok..i go order..
so i order super spicy..coz he ask me try...and i never imagine is FUCKING!!spICY!
omg!!eat until ah...
ngan lui tou biu chut lei!
OMG!!
my water damn alot..straight finish!!
all the ice inside also gone!
then still damn HOT!!.
my tongue i fell like!!
want cut it offffff!!!!
my bossss keep laugh at my reaction..=.=..
deng!
damn hot!
then my boss say..lets go..he bring me go 7eleven bought a cooling water!
memang cooling water..
sekali minum..
so selesa~~~
awwwww
but so expen geh..=.=
lol!!
klah..i want sleeep...bloooody ass tired...
XD

No comments: