Sunday, January 4, 2009

final post before school start

oh well...
this hols..
i am??er...
enjoying?xD...although my whole hols is working..
but i never regret go work..coz i know alot of cui sui wong and alot of new frens!
i know alot of kaspersky fren..^^..i mean kaspersky promoter...
hehe,,,since a long time i enjoy like mad.oh well..
now i must go back to my school time...
this will be the final year of me in SMK(L) BB!
hope i can do alot of stuff...:)
let me think..what i did for this hols??actuallly nothing much...
work with philip boonlye and calvin seriously fun..
pc fair also fun..=)
i serious enjoy in pc fair...
and digital anniversary fair ..
those ppl can crap like mad...
ytd was my last day worked at dm..
lol..its damn good wei...stupit management..say open till 12..=.=
kanasai betul..reach 10 only..tak ada orang...
all ppl start to bomb chinese song..lol.
i mean CNY song..
damn bloody loud..macam bnever bomb b4...
lol...then we 1 geng...start cui sui and play bowling *WII*
haha..all cui sui wong..crap like mad only...play bowling also can talk bullshit....
but i love my fren there..stupit Atoz ppl..call me yao yao ping..=.=..
apa kaitan leh..zzzz
anyway..although always crapp....butits ok lah..:)
i can get anything cheap...hehhe..
xD...
congrates to alot of ppl..:)
oh well...i start my life as a happy ppl..:)..
saem like u all..i hope everyone will be happy...
although sometimes i got some problem that stuck in my mind..and its hard to accpt..
but i must face the fact..
i promise my self..
this year i will do better for my exam..
:)..
anyways....
WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL..
^^



No comments: