Saturday, January 31, 2009

hoooray~

MY SMALL COUSIN


HE TAKE THE BEER~~~

HE HOLD IT!!!and look at the hand~

AND HE OPEN IT!!!fuiiiyooooo!!!!!


END UP>HE drank the beer!!
and honestly i say that..he seriosuly do that...we never ask him to do that..><






Fuiyoooohh~~~
CNY !!
super cool..i cannot say its over yet..coz..
still got 10 mroe days..according to chinese calendar..:)..
hmm.....
CNY is cool..
lets see...

SATURDAY(24/1/09)
this is a terrible day..-.-...
super terrible day to go back hometown..
zzzzz
i cannot imagine this thing happen..and it does happen..
the traffic is super JAM!
OMG!!..
take me 6 hour to reach back..oh god..
its like having nightmare..><.. can u believe that??? 6 hour??from 3-9... normally just take around 2+..max is 3.. and now is 6!! =.=. well..1st nothing special..coz i want rest early..tired..><.. sunday(25/1/2009)
hmmm..1 day before Chinese New year...ahhhhhhhhhh....
i find back my fren...woooohoo...all my fren is around..:)...its nice to talk to them again..XD
and my fren house got 3 laptop...wasai..
take 1 and play dota..:X..
play quite alot of time...then i also enjoy sial..XD...
then go visit all my fren..and some shop there..:)..miss that place..
i miss the
"man tao long"
also..
its a kind of drink..:)..
that why i love my hometown..
btw...my hometown its at Pusing
:)..
and..
at night we got BBQ..XD..
BBQ till 12 wei..crazy...take out time..slowly..~~
hahaha...enjoy the food..
and also
*lao sang*


MONDAY(26/1/2009)
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
finally its here..
i waited this moment for very long..now is seriously
FUIYOOOOHH..XD...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
ahhh....what happen to me?im crazy already..
but nothing special also lah...
EAT VEGETARIAN!!!
fuiyooh..whole day..=.=...*LAST TIME*
now already got siu yuk..=.=...
how to vege?xP
today..i also just lepak in my fren house..walk around...disturb ppl..play some mercun..
hmmm..
and...
say gong xi fa chai..to get ang pow..:)
wooooohoooo


Tuesday(27/1/2009)

OMG!!
how can i forget this date..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
u finally 17!!
wheeeeeeeeee...
wish u always be happy..:)!
ahem ahem...remember what u sayt that day..:P..
after close the pohone..the msg u send?i want REAL!XD
and i leave u a msg on 8tv..:D
wheeee.....

Wednesday(28/1/2009)
awwww...this is a sad day for me??
GOODBYE Pusing..bye~~~
i will misss this place!!!
awwwwwwwww....the place that i grow up~~
hmmm...
after that...
reach Pj in just 2 hour and 30 min+..=.=
seeee
so fast!
issssh...
after that...bath and rest..
then i go to my other hometown~~
NILAI!!
XD
wooohooo...nilai..i seriously hav fun there..=D
take quite alot..
alhtough this year my ang pow merosot..=.=....
but nvm..i have fun!


Thursday(29/1/2009)
NOOOOOOO~~~~
i lost money!!XD..gamble and lost!!
NOOOOOO....
lost 100+..~~~
ahhhh!!!!
*just begin*
after 1 hour
I won back money~~~
LOSE!!
WIN!!
LOSE!!
WIn..
end up..win around 10+..
lol...
who ask me become *zhong*
so smart hor..xD....hmmm./...later at night.come back to KL~~~
XD
wheeeeeeeeeee....
FRIDAY IS A SUPER COOL DAY!!
i blog about that next time..=x!!
now got no time to blog..><..lazy to blog..><><
my aunty cooking..yeng leh..sit down fried meehoon..>< my cousin~~XD..wheeeee....miss him so much...look at him when smal until big!
my small cousin also.XD....-.-...pameran colgate KONON!
having fun eating crispy stuff.xD
*LAO SANG*
my aunty...lol.!!
ah..this is my unclee and alot mroe lo..my uncle ah..memang joker..=.=
preparing for lao sang!

my dog love me?rite?rite?rite???



siu kai yit~~~ngor qin sai zhun ye sik..XD
ppl use kipas that make from paper..this use real fan.XD...super!
preparing for bbq..quite alot of stuff also.>><< yummmmy
master start fire!me lepak around and watch only.XD



my fren,my sis and me..XD

No comments: