Sunday, February 1, 2009

my hometown


my fren and me...lol..ppl play lamee..i play laptop..:D

PLAY LAMEEEEEEEEEEE~~~..zzzzzzzz.....i dont know how to play..
who can teach me play?^^



hmmm...now lets seee some places~~XD
My homegate door..lol..actually..i wonder why the chinese word there so funny..>< Pameran kereta..cheeeehhh..llol..:)...
wahahahah...this is the best....toilet!XD....pro leh..outside the house..
hahah...last time got alot of tree..><..now all no mroe...eeeeeesssh... house tv..xD>..on top of it is all the pic lo..xD..i think got 1 pic is me when i small..:P..
try to guess which 1..:D
memang depan..:D...hmmmm

NAK AYAM???pasti ada..how can my granma never bela ayam.:D...
this year got 15 chicken...almost all gone..=.=...in just 1 week..lol
Inisde view..my bathroom..:)...lol...
Outside view...so big different rite?xD
that why i say..its damnnnnn coooolllldddd to bath..=.=...we use air PERIGI..omg..cold until ah...
i dont know how to say lah..



QI sap QI sap come come play...banyak duit..but i dont play this..XD
fuiiiyooh...HOI TOI PLAY LAMEE and QI SAp~
polis datang..all habis.:P
at the back of my house.:)



chicken~~chicken...last tiem i always play here..it back to 5 years ago..:D

No comments: