Saturday, April 25, 2009

sin chew trip

today let my cousin..=.=..
zzzzzzzz...
macam burung kecil wake me up..
keeep come beside me
*wake up lo,sun burn ur ass lo*
kanasai..
then other geng come in blast music..
wth
macam purpously aim me..=.=
end up.
ahhh
cannot tahan..then i wake up..
woke up..stone ..clean the house..
clean my dog stuff
=.=
then have my breakfast..
lol..
after that..receive a msg from philip
he say wai soon in his house..ask me want go dota in his house b4 go the trip?
then i ready lo..
so i go his house..wear school uniform..=.=
macam idiot..><..
haha..then call wai loon
he say he coming also
end up he and ah chor come..:D..
wooooot...
then philip only got 2 comp.so 2 ppl dota only..
so me and wai loon dota~xD..
he put AI+..3 AI only lah..cannot put 5..coz not enough time..
that time is 12.38..must be in schhool at 1..
who cares?dota only lah!
random..i get Riki,he get Sven..then he say want swap..
i telll u all ah..play him is damn torture..all ks like mad.i damage all hard..he last hit KS
=.=..sei zai...then he get godlike~~~~~~``
wth...
end up..
i try to end fast..then i chase him till HOLY SHIT!
come on..SK..sure can beyond godlike..
i own til the max...haha...then is like...1.10?????
then we fast wear our shoe..
6 ppl run to the school!!+ andrew mah..:D..
wooooot
went for the sin chew trip.
its so freaking near my school..
hmmm..dont know why must take bus also..but nvm lah..at least we enjoy..
then go there..hear them explain about
"SIN CHEW DAILY"
blablablablablabal..the history..thenm blablabalbalbalbaba
how is the paper made..
then blablablabalbalbalbalba...
where is send to..
then blablabalbalbabla..
and we balik!
easy rite?haha
that all for today..:D

No comments: