Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today MSSD is over..haha..tomolo final..after that..i will come back to school..and study.:D

hmmm..so the final team is..

Under 15 L

Seksyen 10 Vs Dato Harun

Under 18L

Katholik vs Dato Harun

Under 18 P

Katholik Vs Dato Harun

Under 15 P

Katholik vs Taman Medan



Under 18 guy..i bet no team can beat Dato Harun..they all is super good...:P

hmm..im so tired..and i found this thing..is quite nice..:)




This post took me 1 day, 2 hour and 3 minute to accomplish. It is specially written 4 you. You gave me 5 minutes that day, which is enough for you to be trapped in my head for the next 6 days. On the 7th day, i thought i could finally get over it but then it did not happen. It was so strong till it leaked to the 8th and 9th day. I head to bed at 10pm. I forced myself to sleep that night but it didnt worked because i kept thinking about you, which lasted till 11pm or was it 12am?

Back to the past, on the 13th of March, i went for ICC Concert reheasal. It was a rush. We left our place around 1400hour(2pm). When we reached the LRT station, we were already 15 minutes late. All 16 of us quickly grabbed our tickets and hop onto the train. On the 17th minute after we reached the LRT station, while on the train, we got scolded and during the 18th minute, silent treatment. Everyone kept quiet and didnt dare to speak if not they will get scolded for another 19 times again. Oh, finally, after 20minutes of walk, we have reached our destination, HGH Hall.

When someone reaches 21 years old, they'll definitely have a celebration on that year, including those who have never celebrated their birthday before for the pass decade. I wonder why that particular years? Why cant 22 or 23 years old? Talking about birthdays, my birthday is on the 24th of January ya! Dont forget! I wont mind if you all give me some RM25 present or lesser. All i want is just your presence on that day. Its gonna be a big party, 26 tables and 27 bottles of red wine. One table one bottle, the extra one is for myself. Hahaha.

You know, according to many chinese people, number 28(yee fat-contonese) is a very good number. It means easy to get rich. There are also some to like to make fun of that number. Yee fat yee fat...easy to fart!

Many people says that i'm not a good planner but you're wrong and i'm gonna prove it to you. This is my future plan, if everything goes well, i want to get married around 29 years old, then have babies around 30 or 31 years old, just to make sure i can drink their daughther-in-law-tea(sam pou cha). Aiyo, 32 years old onwards, i PK la. Have to buy this and that for my babies, babies' milk very expensive ya know.

Back again to numbers, alot of chinese likes the number 33, means sang sang(live live). Swt. But then the following number is not that popular among chinese, 34. It is pronounce as sang sei(live then die) Waliao, who wants that man!

Haihs. Back to reality, i'm gonna work really hard for maximum 35 years. Hopefully my effort could bring me RM36 million worth of assets and RM37 million hard-cold-cash in the bank. When i reach the age of 38, i wish to retire and enjoy life for the next 39 or more years but in reality, i think i'll still be making coffee for my boss in the age of 40, sad.

Last time, when i was still a small kid, i wasnt really that smart. I remembered there was one day i went to the playground, i saw this group of kids playing. We knew each other but it seems that they didnt really liked me. So i went to them that day and joined them. Surprisingly they allowed me. We decided to play hide and seek and since i came the latest, i have to be the first seeker. The seeker has to count till the number fifty. So i did what i was told, as i count.....41..42..43..44..45..46..47..48....49...50! Immediately i opened my eyes and started my seek. After 51 minutes of finding, none of them had been found. From that day onwards, i've concluded, they still dont like me...

To my future lover, as long as you want, i wont mind saying those 3 words(I love you) 52 times, sweet talking to you for 53 minutes, staying awake just to watch you sleep for 54 days, be with you for the rest of my next 55 years. I dont mind if you're mean to me for example, when i give you 56 thousand ringgit a month, you ask for 57 thousand. If you dont buy your Gucci, Channel and whatsoever, its more then enough for you to live on in the next 58 years. But, if catch you betraying me, i'll definitely gonna say those 3 words(I hate you) 59times each day for a next 60 years!!!

I wanna accomplish many things before i reached 61 years old. I want to visit 62 beautiful places in the world, donating 63 million ringgit through out my entire life, giving out 64 talks about life to younger generations and still having 65 million in my bank.

When i'm 66 years old, its about time for my children to get married. When we're having the wedding ceremony, i'll give them 67 thousand ringgit each and as a father, i'll sponser their wedding RM 68 000. After the wedding, i'll have a little talk with my son, letting him know the 69 possition. xD

Oh ya..that day, when i was in the middle of driving, a police stopped me and said 'Encik, kamu telah pandu melebihi had laju, 70km/h'. He said i drove at the speed of 71km/h. I was like...WTH! Proof? Thn he said "According to the 72th police law, a police doesnt need to proof anything while charging a person's mistake". I then got really pissed, i screw him up nicely for 73 seconds. After all the nonsense, i was rushing to some place, i just gave him RM 74 to minum kopi and left...

75 years old, so old already. I guess i'll be having a few grandchildren by then, hopefully. Everyday i'll be watching them digging holes in my 76 thousand ringgit garden, sakit hatinya. Also, I'm gonna buy all my grand-daughther 77 different kinds of teddy bears, 78 types of dresses, 79 different barbie dolls and what else a small little girl would like?

Hmm...hopefully when i'm 80 years old, my children would celebrate my birthday on this year. Chinese believes that after you've done a celebration, it will help you wash away for bad luck, dont know true or not. If its true, i hope it brings me luck instead and allow me to carry on my 81th year or maybe 82, ,83, 84, 85, 86, 87 and more xD

Few months ago, i had a joke with my dad. He is one typically chinese who loves those number which contains three or eight. If you give him the number 88, he return you with a nice big smile. Hahaha. In cantonese, it is called fat fat, not gemuk gemuk ar. And there is when the joke starts. I asked him why he likes that number so much and he answer 'prosperity ma'. Jokingly i said 'no...you like to fart thats why you like that number so much'. And i got a tight slap after that =(

Guys, do you know that 89% of the forest in the world are destroyed? Why are we humans killing them? Trees are needed to sustain the earth. If this goes on, 90 years later, the earth may face destruction and in the 91th year, no more earth.

Year 92 babies, we were borned in the year of monkey thats why the generation of that particular year are smarter and slightly more active. The following year 93 , the chicken year. There is someone i know, he totally lives up the animal's name of the year, chicken a.k.a coward. His friends used to call him this, in a rude way, no balls...

If i can live up to 94 years old, for the following year, when it hits the 95th year of my life onwards, i'm gonna be a pure-vegetarian till the day i die, to show how much i appreciate the blessings that God gave me and allow me to live to such a long age.


Let me tell you something that you might not know, its lame but still im gonna say it. Do you know how a couple sleeps after an arguement? Like this -> 96. Try to imagine =)

My parents scolded me for getting 97 marks for English and 98 marks for BM because of one stupid reason. They thinks that English is more important than BM, so my English has to be better than my BM. WTF?

On your birthday, i'm gonna give you 99 roses and hopefully i could be your 100%(perfect) boyfriend...

No comments: