Saturday, August 22, 2009

outing for sherry birthday

Today having outing to Pyramid
oh well
the purpous of this outing is to celebrate Sherry birthday
what to do?i called some of my friend follow me also
Kuan wei,Thiam wee,Kai,Wai Loon and me
hehe
i went to school this morning for add math class by Miss Mah
starting i though alot of people go for the extra class
so i called Thiam Wee to went for the extra classes before we go Sunway Pyramid
He fetching me go
i went there and the 1st thing that go into my mind
OMG
3 people..
kah xiong,yuja and wai kit+me and thiam wee
well
like normal Miss mah teach us lo
i just hear only lo
after that...i follow Thiam Wee go to Amcorp to buy present
lol..he also buy a chocolate,while i buy a teddy bear
maybe its sound funny
oh well
then Yoke Meng ask us to wait for him in Jaya 33
he say 10 minute
so we wait...10 min+10 min +10min +10 min+10min +10 min=?1 hour
we waited so long
then end up..around 1.30..we went to sunway pyramid..
and reach there around 2.30
well
reach there only,i go find Joleen,and i proud to say
i earlier than her 1 minute..:)
haha
then after that..we went to Wong Kok char chan teng
have a drink there
they we went to arcade
play daytona.Mariokart and 1 gun game..
after that
we went to bowling there to play
well.
i get last..
sad for me..
then i saw alot of people is missing
nvm
sad case..
after that..
we went to Kim Gary
well
this time we "GUYS" went to eat
coz we didnt eat at Wong Kok..
me,Kai,Wailoon,Thiamwee,Kuanwei,YokeMeng,Sherry,Puichee,RongQin,and Wendy
haha..only we guys order food and drink
the rest all didnt order
well?
after that..we went home.
ThiamWee fetch me,Sherry,ROngQin,Pui Chee and Wendy home
well..
follow order,PUi chee 1st
then Rongqin and Sherry
well,i give her the teddy bear after she reach..
lol
after that..Wendy told me and Thiam wee she want drop at Edward house*AREA*.
cough cough cough cough cough
*eVIL LAUGH*
haha
then only he fetch me home
thanks Thiam Wee for today.:)
Help me alot..
:)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!



No comments: