Monday, August 24, 2009

sad case

I feel like blogging
blog make me feel so relax
everything that i think i can say it out.
but sometimes,not everything i can say it out.
yeah
as most of u guys know
i already failed.
hmm
i dont know what should i said already
almost 2 month i tried.
and is seriously hard to keep trying..
and finally..i know that what i do so much is kind a waste of time
i heard some news today
which is?
*for some busybody people that ready this*
go find out urself
dont ask me.
i dont want to say it out again .
its hard for me to said it out
although this is the 1st time i feel all this thing happen to me
after 16 years++++
i feel so hurt
my heart damn pain
the more i open facebook
i feel something weird is overwhelming me
i dont know what is that....
when i open msn.
the same thing happen
everything happen very fast..
yeah..a short 2 months can happen alot of stuff which i dont want to say it out..
after today
i just realised i wasted 2 months..
2 month of my studies..
in this 2 month,i never focus much for my study
well,i should keep myself up and back to studies again
day passed 1 day by 1 day..
we still have to go through our life like normal
we cannot simply say..
i hate life...i feel hurt and i cannot continue..
i am not that kind of person
i feel so stress.
but still,i still must continue...short happiness and long term happiness
that is what i told leonard few weeks ago
and i realise.
short term happiness is not suitable for me.
as in now..
my heart was tears into few piece
i cannot make myself continue that..
cannot...
trial is on 090909..now is 250809
can count easily how many days more
i want sleep and dont think so much
why must i in love with people?
why love can coz me so much in trouble?
i dont know also?
who know?
NO matter what happen
i still will accept it
i won't be emo so much anymore
how can i forget who am i?
i always smile and laugh all the time?that is me
sigh
everything change..
i stil want to remain the same
i dont want to think so much of that
I'm serious
god knows.
i knows.


-end-


No comments: