Saturday, January 30, 2010

tirednesss

Good Morning
yesterday i feel kind a sad
although last time i got this experience before.
but then..
aiks
oh well,
what to do,
i already asked u what is the answer
although your answer make me kind a disapointed,
but i still must wait,
i regret why i asked u ytd,
i rather stay curious better than know the answer already
well,
its already happen,
apa boleh buat?
when i show my friend that msg,
my friend is like telling me?
what kind of love u trying to couple?
puppy love?or ......
come on,i am serious
and i telling him,sorry,i not going for puppy love
its the most rubbish thing i ever see.
i dont like to listen all this crap
then my friend told me,
she dont want to sacrifice,if she seriously can sacrifice,
she can wait,why she wan u to pass that only can?
its so obvious that she playing u.
ahhh shut up!
ytd the whole night during our Annual Dinner,
or Karaoke time,
although i am smiling,but inside i am crying.
what to do?
i drank alot ytd.
i can feel i cannot stop drinking,
i sing song like crazy,its like for me to release my feeling
well,when i reach home,
i can feel my head is very pain...
after take a sleep,
wake up just now to blog,only i feeel that my head is terrible pain
but what to do?i need go work later
and i think alot ytd,
yeah,maybe that is the challenge u want me to take,
i won't give up.
i am ivan.not a rubbish.
when i said it,i am giving my 100%.
off to work.
ciaoz



ps:if u are playing me,i rather let u play,
but if your feeling for me is true
i will wait for u,time is not the matter
is the time that i willing to sacrifice for u
i willing do alot of stuff for u.
few more months,wait for me,
i will make sure i can handle it asap.


No comments: