Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I got a feeling,that tonights gonna be a good night
oh realy?
yesterday i seriously think about this
but then,
after a short while
around 1am+
i very sleepy..
but in the same time
Sherry told me something
make me cannot believe what i see
my god
in the moment after i saw that picture
i start to think alot
yeah,
i very emotional
but everytime i will focus alot for that
the whole night i never sleep
i plan to wait until early in the morning
wait forgod.
her reply,only i sleep
the answer that can make me sleep peacefuly
but around 5am.only i slept,and i not manage to wait her
god.
i hate myself so much
why i dont trust her
a small thing that told by someone
i should trust her more rite'?
why i listen to what other people said
after i wake up,i get a msg from her
i am like
ok..its time..open only
dont have the answer i want
i dont know what am i asking about
i dont know about that
i just hate myself so much now..
kill me!

No comments: