Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
i feel so happy today:)
and this CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
is the HOTTEST day i ever experience..=.=
well,not must to describe,i still updating all the photo
maybe will post next week.



some convo between someone and someone

****:lalalala AHHH!!!!
####:want kiss me ah?lai lai lai
****:ok...%$%&%^%
_________________________________

****:#### ah,jz nw i heard a song
####:what song ah baobei?
****:sound like this,"do u want to see my underwear~"i keep laughing
__________________________________

####:**** ah,ytd i go pai si,he teach me how to see through a stuff
****:really ah?try to show me
####:mali mali hom!i can see its rainbow colour,a g-string,and if i continue see,i saw some hair:P
****:yerrrr..how u know geh,i like it.!
__________________________________

****:yerrr.g-string not for gurl><
####:oh,really?
****:yalo,sumore my t-back is red colour,seems like ur sifu 'half baldi water'oh.xD

_______________________________________

####:yeah ah?xD.aiyoyo
****:then i should punish u!!!
####:what u want punish me?
****:hehehe,i punish u strip infront of me!
####:yai yai ah?xD
___________________________________________

****:Yeah~faster lah!
####:eeeeeeee..cannot.i want lock the door 1st,later my dog see hw?
****:hehehhe..Y&*%^&*%*^ come here~~~~xP

__________________________________________

####:u want my &^*&^,then my &*^&*(^*& also want see u mou jiok sam also.
****:really ah?i suddenly feel so high and so hot!
####:come ,i help you!*hand moving around*
****:ahhhhhhhh!syok sial~~~~~

____________________________

xD.the end!

No comments: