Friday, March 11, 2011

11 March 2011.
Today i already finished my exam
its really feel so good..i feel so fresh..
the week before..i can cry it out
and that day midnight,i really cry..i cannot handle the amount of stress that i face.
i want people to share with me..
i want to share with you,but i not manage to get your sms most of the time.?
are u too busy?i really dont know...I want to chat with you badly this few days..i miss you
i cannot express what i feel in my heart...but each time..when i receive you sms,you only reply a smile or a short msg..>.<
i dissapointed to receive that..especially after 1 hour i waited for your sms.
am i looks like a sozai...
most of my happiness time is i chat with you,i still remember how we chat until so happy??
i can sms the whole day because of you..sometime,i hope i get a nice sms from you
i understand normally is girl want care from a guy,i do.i sometime want you to care about me also
sound like i am a girl.nvm,i am like this...body size big,but useless...anyway..
i know u will read this post 1 day...but im sure not this few days,or maybe weeks.
angry me because i'm so emo?maybe...
i sometime hope you can more care about me..
no one in this world except from u i trust,do u know how stress am i?
i might be look nothing,look so brave,strong..but i still human,human cannot face everything.
i also must step by step...
=(

*feel sad*

No comments: