Saturday, March 12, 2011

What a midnight.=)
i post again
nowadays i really feel want to blog,although there wont be any reader anymore.
well,i will feel more shu fuk.=)
maybe no reader,and i can express my feeling out..
ahhhhhhh
Atoz Computer Media
the computer that i working now
until today,i am consider 1 of the longest.=)
if i calculate,i almost work there for 1 year and 3 months..can u believe it!
god~
besides manager ,supervisor, and 3 more people
i am 1 of the longest.=)
today really terrible day..=(
not enough employee to work for a employer.well,i work until so tired..
but its a good thing for me,i no longer stay as a secretary.=D!
i am a sales man!a TOP SALES MAN!!!
never give up my time...hehe
the feeling of sell printer is so good.=P!
especially when people said!u so good in selling ah,
ur mouth is damn sweet lo!
or
u so geng lo,i target 300+,u make me bought a printer 1000+
hahaha
syok sendiri.=)
well,trust me,i know who am i,and i know what im doing..yeah~!
mihoko is coming to my house this monday.=D!
we go main pool mau?XD
we lepak lepak,and king gai?xD!
hehehe!hou gua ji lei..
hehe
think of this
make me laugh,last post im so emo,but this post im so happy
well.=)..is this life?
a girl like u,really can change my life so much.=)
and i appreciate every second be with u

and~~FOR EXAM!!
i got a good news for myself!!
I PASS MY ACCOUNT!!!I PASS MY PERNIAGAIN!!
OMG!!!
i PASS!!can i scream it ouT????
CAN I SAID I SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: