Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The new step down.



AWWww
how sad..
i official step down as F6 President on 23/6/2011
its funny
i think back,can i let go my post?
awwwwwwww...
i miss my post.
i used to remember what people said.
CHONG SAI KHONG!PRESIDENT F6!!WOOOOOT!!
so gila bangga.=P
but its the fact,i am no longer.my time had pass
in all my post,this is the most meaningful
especially i got a good back up from the back
i really must thanks to RACHEL SEE





RACHEL SEE.
she is 1 of my best vice,and also good friend.
i tell u honestly,she is much more better than me.
i learn alot from her.and the most important thing is.
we work together as a team.+)


and also my dear F6 member.
everyone of you..

if dont have u all,i am nothing.
=)


god pls tell me!
we do our best

we still got abit more to catch up,and we will work on with it.
and..
ohya,how can i forget..
our dear teacher

Pn Aznida

Pn Noor Hayati

Puan Suhaida

and all our F6 teacher's
not forget all the teachers.=)

cheeeeeeeeers!

CONGRATZ to the new board.

No comments: