Sunday, June 12, 2011

well,its already 2 months i didnt up date my blog.
not i dont want to update.
i dont have much thing to update..
it is because i lack of time?
well
who knows..as u guys knows..is not easy to take stpm
STPM is really so tough..
hmmm
so far,after almost a year in F6,i realise that i actually develop myself to be a better guy
who said STPM is nothing?
we learn,study and enjoy in the same time.this thing was actually unable to do at many place.
i and my dear pui chee had an arguement 3 days ago..
its so sad..i feel like cried.but i didnt.
i tell myseld i wont,its because i believe nothing is stronger than my love to u
my heart to u was unable to explain.
i really got alot thing to handle in my life..i hope u can understand and be with me
there is alot of thing that i want u to be with me
i am a guy,doesnt mean i can solve everything
a perfect guy need a girl beside him.
hmmmm
hugs


well,president of MPPU!
awwwwwww
i miss the name of it
i going to stepping down soon
very very soon
who knows?
well..its not fast...my last event will be O'night,
my wish on that day is i hope my dear pui chee can attend with me
do u know how special when i stepping down with my girl friend beside me?
the feeling is really awww.
i really cannot imagine it..
i already improve and i know i can do better
oh yah,i get Band 3 for my MUET.
hmmm,still thinking should i retake or not
most probably wont
because i darn lazy to study muet,hehe
its boring boring boring!
better study the rest...
i want score well
i want enter local U
i want score HIGH!!!!

No comments: