Friday, March 1, 2013

I'm back home,
after a few hour out.
Well x)!
quite enjoy with my cousin today, once in awhile,
need to go out with them, they stay with me,
sometime, go out with them,also really fun.
I had fun just now,
Its different when i go out with my friends.
With a big bunch of friends,
most of the time,they will be teasing me and make me speechless.
Its like, i also dislike when people tease me almost all the time when i go out,
Once in awhile ok lah,
sometime,i try before, no matter at which part also kena such as inside car,mall or any other place.
Although i don't really care about it, i hear and i just ignore it only.
If its joke,i dont care.. dont know how to explain bah..
The best its just keep quiet and ignore it.

Watched 2 movie with my cousin.x)
1 of them is Jack the Giant Slayer.
Overall not bad that movie,
A good rating for it.





and the other is
Spiders 3D
this is really RUBBISH show!
worst,suck!
waste money!



:)
Enjoy when u still can,
There is always someone care about you,
Somewhere around you.
x)

No comments: