Monday, March 25, 2013

Qing Ming,

Went back pusing with my parents,
I never went back to qing ming more than 4 years d,
Since the day, when my greatgrandmum pass away.
I still remember that day till now,
a day after Joint Venture 08, which fall in 31 August 2008, and also known as Merdeka in Malaysia
she is my best greatgrandma ever,
i still remember all the sweet memories between us. <3 p="">A short day at home town,
but it was a good day.
I enjoyed there with my grandparents.
Some picture


 having fun with my uncle,spend time with him chatting




the thing from my greatgrandma and moyang :)





People used to said how suck its my hometown,
the place its very ugly,
or its disgusting,
or whatever u call that,
but i can tell u here,
that is my favourite place.
Its the best ever place for me since i have born,
i grown up there,
no matter condition is there,
it make me feel that, i am really at home, at someplace that i can hang on with.
I just need tell myself 1 reason,
This place is build since 1970,
and almost 40 years,
its still a good place for people to stay.
What to expected somemore ?
expected a brick house?
a air conditoner house?
As long as i can stay,
its good enough <3 p="">




right hand view,last time,this place is surround by trees,but now no more.


The front view


Bath room view,yeah the bath room is separate with the house.
but its still a good place.

i love my hometown <3 p="">

No comments: