Saturday, September 6, 2014

1st day challenge

I rewrite again my blog,
This will be the personal diary or blog for me in the future.
I accepted a challenge from someone about losing weight.
Yeah,of course is not easy. In the same time, i not going to tell anyone i wrote about this.
If not people start to laugh about me.
Well, well well,
I believe blog is still the better place for me to release out what i feel compare with twitter or facebook.
I don't judge people much, but i just want to know something more deeply
Who actually can judge me? or i should said , who actually got the "power" to judge me?
No one at all !
I never drop my tears for quite sometimes already. Not because i got nothing to cried, just that, i tell myself to be brave once in a while
Let it be the challenge in my life, the challenge that i can accept it no matter where i go.
I don't change my personality for people.
I will still stick back with the same me, same personality and the same way as what i do :)
A question come out to me, do i still have the potential to go after girls?
i can said 0%. I just a rubbish for certain time.
Well well well, Nvm, enough of rubbish, i think i shall start enjoy my life.
This month will be a wonderful month for me, because is my birthday and in the same time, i can celebrate with so many people. So many event for this month.
Awwwww man !

So my weight now is 110 KG, i will try to control my food that i consumer this month, and see what is my weight for day by day.

No comments: