Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 3

The end of everything, is the beginning of a new journey,
I feel my holiday coming soon, however there is an big obstacle for me to go  through before the holiday, which is? the holidays
Today finally i done "SO called paper" , which i don't understand at all from the beginning till ending. I really don't understand at all about the paper.
GOD !
I need to face investment analysis and brand management tomorrow,
2 also hardcore paper. I can really face the problem when i study for this 2 subject tomorrow
Tonight, i really going to make myself study
Really study and concentrate
No more playing around and slacking.
I can slack more when i finish everything, but now i need to study !
Study make perfect, less than 24 hour to study for 2 subject
Is not easy as u think, but i just hope i can complete all peacefully :)
So, what is so special?
I don't know. I feel like, i found out an escape route from my life :)
cheers!

No comments: