Thursday, November 20, 2014

Blog again
this time wouldn't be so emo i guess
This time my emotional was quite stable and i quite impress of myself that i can settle it down
As i mentioned last week, yes! I completely lose in touch with her
Really, and i actually got find her best friend and talked,
The result of it was quite good, she is completely neutral, although i never mentioned fully everything. She explained to me, from the third party, Don't you think you are so dumb?
Don't you think u want to find out a reason from someone ignore/avoid you is dumb? Why you need to care so much when other people just don't care about you.
Somehow, i was quite impressed by that sentence.
It actually make me realize how dumb am I. So i decide to come out with a conclusion,
Why i need to care? come on icsk, i already decide to remain as friend and not going further more.
I can survive no matter what difficulties i face in the future.
Nothing can stop me.
OF course, i really need to said thanks to her best friend which also my friend about it.
You make me feel so much conform about what i should do.
:3
I found an article online, It actually describe what i feel.
"Once you feel avoided by SOMEONE, Never disturb them again"
True story.
Nothing is more realistic than that
but still, i curious what happen to you :)
I am still a guy, that want to care about you all the time
:3 !
As long as u called me for help, i confirm will be the first one to help u .:)
cheers!

No comments: