Thursday, February 22, 2007

my hometown..during CNY..=D

hi everyone..

i'm back to write my blog.
so long i never update my blog la...how about u all?=D
Finally happy chinese new year to everyone...
well..during this year CHINESE NEW YEAR...i have been to 2 place....1place call PUSING my father side hometown ......n 1 more is in Nilai my mom hometown...=D...u enjoy alot during this Chinese New Year.....i think most of u all also dont know where is Pusing rite...ehhehe..Pusing is near BAtu Gajah in Perak...hhehee..n Nilai is near Seremban in negeri sembilan....=D...the time i enjoy in Pusing...n Nilai is so different....

Pusing
-pusing is my fatherside hometown...hehe..n also is the place that i grew up..lol...=D..
-i like pusing more because i got more friend there n more freedom there...=D...
well..my 1st day of CNY is so funny la..usually we all have to eat the whole day vegetarin...but this year got a bit diferent..lolx.....this year..the 1st day..in morning we all eat vegetarian la..like normal....BUT in afternoon we all EAT still vegetarian la....hahahaha...BUT at night we all eat (siu kai yik)lolx....i think u all understand rite...hahahahahaha....but after 11 oclock...i ask my friend to buy me burger..lolx..actually all go and buy la...lol...that time i watching fearless..lol..so enjoy watching that show n during that time i smsing with 1 of my friend...lol...
the second day 4 me its quite enjoying too....lolx......in the morning when all of us eat....hehe..the table is full of food but no vege..muahaha...look like we all is karnivour rite........muahahah..=D
atnite we still eat all the same food that we eat this morning..lolx...i can say 1 more thing...at night we go buy burger to eat again..muahahaha...=D...lolx...so nice rite.....
the 3rd day i want to cry la...T_T......because i leaving my hometown in PUSING..oya la...i stay in Pusing when i born until 5 years old..i fell so sad la...T_T...haizzz...i leaving my hometown..haizz...but i only get very little $$$ la...so sad...my worst year..ang pow merosot haiz.z........what to do la...


Nilai
-now im talking about my mom home town...after i comin from my dad hometown....i straight go to my mum hometown...i can tell all of u all....MY LIFE IN NILAI IS SO BORING 4 THE 1ST DAY..let me tell u my activiti..hehe..u all will laugh 4 sure...
my activiti 4 the 1st day very easy..go back from my dad home town...reach NILai..then i come down only of course the 1st thing is say gong xi fa cai to every1 rite...lolx...i say already..al give me angpow...then i sleepp...lolx...i got nthg to do..bored until so sienzz.so i sleep lo....ahhaa....the later i wake up mandi n makan all that la....then i very bored again..i want to sms..BUT my hp no credit..sooooo i sleep again lo...at nite wake up at 11...wake up oni..my parent ask me go (yamcha)......hehehe...its very easy rite my activiti 4 the 1st day...wake up  eat n then sleep...=D
second day much more better that the 1st day la...because all my aunt come back again..when they come down from the car only..hahaha..i say8 word...gong xi fa cai...hung pau la lai...lolx..that the way to get ang pow..muahahahah..so enjoying...=D.....the after that i start gamble lo...starting i win around RM30 lo....but at night i lose money already..i lose around 20 at night..but i still win rite...muahah...after finish gamble..all say go yam cha..lolx..i follow oso la..=D
the next day i gamble again ...but that time i lost around 20 again...haizz..mean the whole time i gamble i lost money lo...T_T..this is the 1st time i lost money since so many year i gamble...=(...
but final word..this year my ang pow merosot la.......haizz....what to do.
anyways how bout u all activiti???=D
FINALLY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR>>>=)

No comments: