Thursday, February 15, 2007

well..tagged game..

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

i not very sure wat game is this..i oni noe that i kena tagged by wayne...SWT..
lolx..welll..i hav to say 6 farny thing about me rite..haizz 
weird thing aboutme...ermm
well..i going to say it now..hope c ur comment..=D

1)i dont like ppl infront of me n say that he is a very handsome ppl..lolx...i wonder who...
2)well..wat kind of things weird about me...i canot sleep early..i think this 1 counted rite..
3)well..my 3rd 1 is..i dont care my ownself..i care ppl more..haizz..usually they say safety 1st..but is not me 1st..=D
4)staybak in skewll make me crazee..i hate to staybac..
5)i canot get cold in the morning ...this 1 counted oso rite....
6)..well i wonder wat can i say 4 my last 1?oya..u ask me about love question mayb i can help u to solve...=P..
dont scold ok..

i will tagged!!

1)mun wai...
2)leonard...
3)joleen...
4)yoke yee...(well...since u kena tagged..i change ppl la...ermm..)4)daphnie/...=P
5)yan leng...
6)ermm..donou who la...nvm la..=P

No comments: