Sunday, February 11, 2007

stupit call!

=.="
haizz..this morning all so crazee 1...starting heard my mum come in ..around7...
she wake me up already..
then around 9 my sis come n wake me up..
swt...i feel like haizz...i so tired la..
after that i want to sleep oso canot sleep already...
i wake up n cook my self to eat lo since my mum not in hs...
even my sister oso ask me to cook 4 her oso...
SWT...so lazee rite she?hahaha...(secret)
dont tell any1...lolx
then after that my sis got no transport to go work n she ask me to call cab...
1st time i calll..there say comin...
after 10 min haven come my sis ask me go call again...
i call again...finish call oni...i put down the phone..the teksi that i call just now come already...SWT
haizz..it means tat i make a stupit call rite...=.="



 

No comments: