Friday, March 9, 2007

TaGgEd

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Chong sai khong
Birth Date : 2 september1992
Current Status :have to wait n wait!
Eye Colour : Hazel Brown
Hair Colour :black
Righty of lefty :righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage :Chinese
My Fears :the time that will come and i will noe!
My weeknesses :ermmm...a agree that is still me...
My Perfect Pizza : hawaii chicken..LOL...

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up :is tat morning already?if not i want to continue sleep!
My bedtime :sleep n ready to dream...=D
My most missed memory :the time that i say I LIKE HER!!=)

LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke :Coke
McDonald's or Burger kings :M C D O N  A L D
Single or grouped dates :Single
Tea or Nestea :tea
Chocolate or Vanilla :chocolate!!
Cappuccino or Coffee :DUH....of coz Cappuccino

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...

Smoke : well...dont ever smoke in front of me..if not u will c..hehehe=D
Curse :depend on who...hehe
Take a shower :Who doesn't..?!
Have a crush :i go school sure got crush...=)
Think you've been in love :yeap...
Go to school :OMg..how old am i la..i oni can go school rite...
Want to get married :Who not thinkig about that?
"Believe in yourself :of coz...u never believe urself wats the use u try everything?
Think your a health freak :....

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol :yup...DUH...hehehe
Gone to the mall : who never do tat?
Been on stage :SurE
Eaten sushi :yeah..but $$$ sangat mahal...=(
Dyed your hair :i c 1st..lol...now still student..cant say anything...

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...

Played a stripping game :.lz la...
Changed who you were to fit in :......

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married :nthg i can say...must c 1st!!!hheehe

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..

Best eye colour : ...no idea
Best hair colour : black + gold n brown mayb..hehehehe...
Short hair or long hair : i hate long hair coz shampoo will finish very fast...but short hair not nice..so i say medium...hehhehe

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago :dong this 1 counted?
Hour ago :msn,blog n friendster
4.5 hours ago :watch tv
1 month ago :CNY preparation..hehehe
Year ago :playing a fool?xp

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love :the gurl that i say i like her b4..=D
I feel : lazy to study coz after exam already...
I hate :myself!!!
I hide :when i seriously nid to do tat....
I miss : Her!!!
I need:some1 that support me...

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE

One :Yoke Yee@_@
Two :Joleen^_^
Three : Yarnie!!
Four : ermm...no idea..
Five : no idea..coz no ppl to tagged!!=D

No comments: