Sunday, March 25, 2007

weekend!

sometime people say weekend is nice...
sometime people say weekend is bored..
i prefer both but i think i'm bored!!
like today...i supose to be enjoy weekend..but i so bored..
today i only stay in house...never go anywhere...
want to chat with people..not much people online..
today make me so sick la!!!
sumore today is a hot day....doesn't think that this is terrible?
but 1 thing is...today Chor and the geng..walking around ..
then come to my house..and ask ...where is my parent?"?
i ask why..and he answer me he doing geo project...
then i say not in house la...
then around 5 minute later..
another group come..this group is tuck loong and the geng...
and he ask me to write myself..no need toask my parent...
i lazy to do that..and then he tell me.."What is scout law no.3"
i think u all know rite?so i help them lo..then after that..all the group go away...
and that the end..then i continue online until i write this..=)

No comments: