Friday, March 9, 2007

the TIME in THEAN HOU temple..

yo im back to upload my blog...since so  long i never upload my blog...hehehehe...
actually this blog i should write this 1 week ago...i write so late because of exam la..haizz
when we want to go up they got almost 2000 people la....all the car also got so damn a lot...we all take so long time then only can go up there...hehehehe....when i reach there i feel so hot la....so hehe...i go buy some icecream to eat...hehehe....i also have to line up to kau qim...hehehe...but i have to wait so long only i can kau qim..lol...the note write like this to me...


One's Fortune Changes As Time Charges
                     
Do not linger over old memories.What is past is past,and will
 never return to the time channel.Be bold and advance forward,
 brushing aside all obstacles along the path....
                      
 Guideline:
                 
 Financial Pursuit:Hard work will produce in flow of wealth
 Honour&Merit    :Disappointment
 Matrimony          :Dim prospects of success.
 Change of Abode :No Good
  or Travel
                     
 
well...wat u all think about this...give me some comment..LOL...
and my sister asak me what i PRAY??
LOL..u all guess la...=D 


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
my uncle n me...well..my sister say he looks like kongsi gelap in this picture
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

wow...looks like all is monkey..hehehehe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: