Friday, August 1, 2008

lol..school time..

today during moral class...is seriously very funny the whole time..
i remember got 2 part..




Kai ,teacher
wei!give me back la!!dont take my purse la!!!TEACHER..they CABULI me!
eh..you know what is cabuli or not??
yes...
Cabuli mean molest!u mean u all molest each other?
YALA!they molest me!
how?
they always pinched my nipple!
*WHOLE CLASS LAUGHING*


2nd part

Kai,teacher,Wai soon,Philip

*PHILIP jumping like a monkey*
KAI likes me!!!he is gay!!!!btw teacher!!what is cleavage??
*whole class laughing*
teacher!what is the meaning of cleavage?
go find out yourself in dictionary
teacher!dictionary tak ada!
go internet find
teacher..u tell us the website!
teacher...no need so hard..just tell us the meaning of cleavage!
*Kavi come in and said..CLEAVAGE???"i got cleavage"!!*do cleavage using his chest*
*all laughing*
suddenly from no where...
TEACHER!someone said ur cleavage very UGLY!
*whole class laugh like mad*


that is the end for moral class..end up...all of us kena..><
swt!

today our class have debate..siennya...
but got 1 part is funny when VOON SHENG is the judge..lol
and for debate..my team win again!mmauhaahah.=D
and today is


WORLD SCOUT DAY!


as scout..we respect today..
so..everyone..enjoy today.=)

No comments: